[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) Pictures of the Spanish 'ice meteorites'...

Hi,

No doubt. With every oft-contradictory piece of information about this, it
becomes clear that these are almost certainly not cometary material.

Forgive me, I'm going to stray off-topic here: The Nostradumass crowd is
already claiming This Summer's Comet LINEAR S4 as their own doomsday comet:
    http://wwwdot deja.com/qs.xp?OP=dnquery.xp&ST=MS&DBS=2&QRY=comet

What's with this irrational fear of comets that humans have always
demonstrated as far as we know?

We should come up with a scientific term to describe 'cometphobia' (if one
doesn't already exist). Then, when the doomsdayers spout their propaganda,
we can label them. Thoughts?

If it's against this newsgroup's policy to involve off-topic subject matter,
I understand.

Dark skies,
-joshua