[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) Searching for old 'meteorobs' posts (was Re: digest version)

>Is it possible, that I could get the digest version on my second email
>account under asteroidennews@beer.com? Most of the time I find the mails
>really interesting and I want to put up a kind of archive, so that if I
>search something that I can look, if someone wrote about it before I ask
>again or search somewhere on the net.

Done, Philipp... BTW, keep in mind that there is a searchable archive of the
'meteorobs' list for the past 3 years on the Web at the following site:

    http://www.egroups.com/list/meteorobs/info.html

This is a WONDERFUL site for looking at 'meteorobs' posts on a month-by-month
basis, or for searching the whole archive for a given text string...

Clear skies and happy hunting!
Lew Gramer