[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) Comets hit Spain?

--- ejsmss <ejsmss@geotecdot net> wrote:
> hello all;
>     don't you all think you might be trying to make
> something out of nothing
> here? after all they have said it is just distilled
> water; what is rain?
> what is hail? what is snow? all forms of distilled
> water right ?

http://news.bbc.codot uk/olmedia/605000/images/_608903_ice300.jpg

You're right.  But without making it a big deal, all
I'm asking is, would a meteorologist please explain to
me 4kg-sized, square-shaped hail?  After everybody is
satisfied with that explanation, we can then put all
this comet-talk to rest and move this thread to the
weatherobs discussion group.

right?