[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) Don't get mad, get even.

I am pleased to see you point out that zero is an even number.  That is
one of the arguments I have had over the last 50 years. Also 0! = 1.  It
is hard to convince people of these limiting cases. The reason for their
values requires a little extra knowledge of mathematics.   Robert G.