[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) Don't get mad, get even.

On Tue, 1 Feb 2000, Malcolm J. Currie wrote:

>> You can tell it's the meteor close season... If you want an excuse to
>> observe tonight, 2000 February 2, it's the first all-even date since
>> 888 August 28.  Don't miss this opportunity!  The next all-odd date is
>> 3111 January 11.
>>
>Wouldn't the next all-odd date be 3111 January 01?

Doh!  Indeed, 3111 January 11 is the next all-odd date.
It seems my last posting was done whilst my brain was on a leave of
absence!

I'm really hanging out for some meteor observing with the hot and fine
weather we're having in Melbourne at the moment. Unfortunately my work is
interfering and stressing me out  X-O

However, in a weeks time I will be free momentarily to be able to do some
observing and maybe some plotting of those southern showers. And looking
at the weather models for next week, as if on cue, it seems as though it
will be cloudy.  Heres hoping the models are completely wrong!

Cheers

--

Robert A. Goler

E-mail robert@neumann.maths.monashdot edu.au