[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) Observation Report 1/31/00...

Kim, the view that my mailclient gives me is of the raw text. The nice alignment
you saw is only because your tab stops happen to agree with Scott's. Naturally,
though, if you display his email in Times Roman and I display it in Courier,
there is probably NO format which would please both of us... :) Still, I think
raw text should be the final arbiter of readability: by the same token, if some
one sent in a meteor report in HTML format, your Browser would show it nicely
formated, but many of the rest of us would see only gobbledygook.

Lew