[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) Xi Bootid Alert

Hello members,

I did not heard yet that meteor shower has appeared around Boo/CrB area
in this year in Japan.  However, One of the radio observers caught
unusual echos about 18hUT on Jan. 30, 2000.
Your minor shower alert introduced to our NMS-ML.

On Wed, 02 Feb 2000 23:10:25 -0500
Mark Davis <MeteorObs@charlestondot net> wrote:

> If you get a chance to observe over the next couple nights, don't forget to
> keep an eye out for the Xi Bootids. More information, contributed by George
> Gliba, is below.
>
> -Mark Davis
>

> * * * * MINOR METEOR SHOWER ALERT - Possible Xi Bootid Meteors * * * *

thashi@din.or.jp  Hashimoto, Takema
Minor Meteor Shower Circular(MMSC)