[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) Can anyone read German, and translate this site , please

Good Morning Everyone....

I am forwarding the information below, from another list. I looked at
the site, and the story looks like a meteor crashing into the moon, but
if someone on this list, understands German, could they come back
with a translation.

Sorry if this has already been brought up.

Kim

 Does anyone know enough German to decipher this URL?

<http://www.tickerdot de/archiv2000/02/02/newsmix/story2.html>

   It looks like a TLP is being claimed, but it looks more like a lens
flare to
me.  I would want to see a backup shot from another site or another
eye
witness
account before I believe this one...

Moonlight Cascade Observatory/BBS