[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) Obs Feb 4/5

Again got under a perfectly clear sky with LM +6.5 (from my backyard!!).
I started at 18:30 local and ended at 00:45 local with about 5.5 hrs teff and
48 meteors. I finished a bit early to see any Xi Bootid activity, but I got 3
Virginids. The brightest meteor was a -1.5 bluegreen SPO.
I also observed for 1 hour on January 31 between 18:00 and 19:00 local
with an amazing 11 meteors (1 anti-apex meteor).

Looks like it'll stay clear tonight so I might get some more teff.

Jure