[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) How to contact Airline flight crews?

In followup to my fireball observation Friday night over Maui, I have
looked into any scheduled airline flights which may have been passing
near this area at 10:33pm. I have uncovered several Hawaii to mainland
flights which would be prime candidates. Some of the best timing would
be DL1852 HNL-LAX, CO76 HNL-LAX, NW946 HNL-SEA, DL1412 OGG-LAX, UA38
OGG-LAX, AA14 OGG-LAX.

Anyone with information on how to contact the flight crews on these? My
own efforts through the airline public reservations system have been
stymied by uncooperative officials.

Mike.