[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) NAMN Fireball Archive

Since I forward all fireball reports we receive to the Fireball Data Center
(FIDAC), I am no longer archiving these reports locally. I have 80 reports
from August 10/11, 1996 to November 15/16, 1998 available to anyone wanting
reports for a specific date. These reports are of varying quality and
completeness. If interested in any specific date(s), please email me at the
address below. I will keep the reports available until February 14, 2000.

Mark Davis, MeteorObs@charlestondot net
Mt. Pleasant, South Carolina, USA
Coordinator, North American Meteor Network