[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) Xi Bootids Seen - Feb 5/6, 2000

   It was cold and clear in Greenbelt, so I went out for a couple of hours
to look for Xi Bootid meteors. In 1.95 hours Teff, from 7 to 9 UT, I saw at
least 5 XBO meteors coming from a radiant near Xi Bootis, perhaps a bit south
of Xi Bootis. All of the XBO meteors, and seven others were plotted. Below is
a brief summary. I will be sending a complete report to Bob Lunsford and Mark
Davis soon.

    Date      Time (UT)   LM     Teff     XBO    FLE (VIR)   SPO    Total
  Feb. 5/6    7:00-8:00   5.2    0.97      3        1         6      10
  Feb. 5/6    8:00-9:00   5.3    0.98      2        1         7      10

GWG