[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) Observation 6/7.2.2000

HiGH Again!

Me and my friend Jure Atanackov managet to make another 2,5h Teff!! Becouse
i coulde get the car, we went to Mariborska koca! And startet observing at
22:10UT! The condition very not so good as for GEM but LM was still reachin
6,3 - 6,8! But the weather startet to make troubles, so we had to finish
observing at 1:30UT!! We also had to take 3 pauses becouse the LM fell down
to 5 or even wors!! But it was worth of it! In the 2,5h Teff i saw 27
meteors 24 of them i ploted! I have to chack the plots to se if there are
any possible VIR or XBO! Jure Atanackov saw 32 meteors and i belive one of
them was garanty a VIR!!

Our summery reports will follow soon!!

Clear skies
JURE Z