----Original Message Follows----
From: Elzabeta ZAKRAJSEK <elizabeta.zakrajsek@guest.arnesdot si>
To: meteorobs@jovian.com
Date: Tue, 08 Feb 2000 16:58:51 +0000

>Hi All,
>
>Well, I may be called now a Meteor Observer- I
>recieved today my highy-techish recorder. It's REALLY great!
Asaf ia have one comment!! It is true, that the observing with a tape
recorder are much easier, but i would say that you have to collect much
expirience with the observing!! But for the start, youre death time will be
almost 0!!

It is great to hear that you are starting with youre observations!!

Clear skies to you and all the others!!!

JURE