[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) Talk on Meteor Obseving

I have been asked to give a talk to an small astronomy club on the
subject of meteor observing.  I can talk on the subject of visual meteor
observing methods, at least as given on line by the NAMN.  However that
would hardly make an interesting talk.  Can anyone suggest some other
source of information or books that might give a general picture with
perhaps the history, and different techniques?  Anything to both
stimulate interest and inform.  You senior members of the IMO must have
good ideas.