[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) Xi Bootid Revisions

     Last week, I reviewed my plots from the previous weekend with Bob Lunsford over the MIRC.  Showing true patience, Bob helped me refine my shower associations and I picked up quite a bit from a veteran observer.  In the interest of accuracy (re: George Gliba's posting on 02-14-00) below find the revisions made (if any) to the Xi Bootid count for each night, for a total of 19
possible Xi Bootid meteors over three consecutive nights.

    Feb  3/4   one XBO added, one removed, same total (3)
    Feb  4/5   one XBO added, one removed, same total (7)
    Feb  5/6   no XBO added,  one removed, new total  (9)

Kim S. Youmans