[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) Re: urgent astronomy question

Thank-you for the assistance.  Judging from the acceptable responses in the
key, it looks like the materials I have may be using the "e" incorrectly.
Planet #1 is supposed to be less massive than Earth, while planet #2 is more
massive.

Also, should the masses I'd mentioned not have units following the numeric
values (kg, perhaps)?