[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) question (way off topic)

Philipp:

Try the Space Telescope Science Institute, particularly the HST General
Overview:  http://www.stscidot edu/hst/ .  This page has several HST
descriptions at different levels of detail and complexity.  I would think
most of what you want would be there.  The "Hubble Primer," "Current Science
Instruments," "Generic Description of HST," and "Technical Overview" are the
links I recommend starting with.  If you need more detail than is available
here, you would probably need to contact the Institute with specific
questions.

Dave Hostetter
Curator of the Planetarium
Lafayette (LA) Natural History Museum & Planetarium

> I have a (small) problem again. This time it is far off topic again. Does
> anyone from you know where I could find a description about the Hubble
Space
> Telescope (how it is buildt, how it works?) I tried the Nasa sites (I know
> and searched) already, but the problem is I couldn't find a good site.
Does