[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) Zodiac Lights and Gegenschein

I've been receiving the meteorobs digest for quite a while and i would like
to know if you could help me with Zodiac Lights and Gegenschein.
Since i quite a recent and amator star gazer i not very well informed about
all of the celestial phenomenons and i sure would like if you please send
some information about what is the zodiac light and the Gegenschein.
I thank you all for the atention.And clear skyes for everyone.
Samuel da Costa Portugal