[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) (Radio) Meteor Observation Project

At 05:44 PM 2000-02-26 +0000, Jure ZAKRAJSEK wrote:

>>Problems running mop on my system.
>>
>>First screen opens but the lines are blank. Only background.
>>
>>will not run in win98 or in dos only mode
>I have a question!!! Im running windows NT4.0 workstation, and i would like
>to try radio observation!!
>Will this program run under windows NT????

I doubt it very seriously since it's DOS-based. You really ought to be
using W98 unless you need the networking capabilities of NT as NT was never
intended for the general consumer PC market. Unfortunately, its perceived
"stability" vice W98 has made many a convert and the downside is the
inability to run anything requiring DOS.

SteveH
Shrewsbury MA