[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) Observations Feb 26/27 from Hawaii + Point meteor!

> Huh? What do you mean with that? Satellites falling on me?

When you see a big one heading your way, the keyword is: DUCK!
When I saw my first Iridium - it was a huuuge -8 or -9 flare, one of
the brightest I've ever seen - I didn't have the faintest idea of what
it
was. Looked like a big fireball coming towards me (us actually,
Javor was there as well). My first reaction, probably subconsicous was
DUCK...

Ok, now I've made a complete fool of myself :)

Clear skies!

Jure A.