[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) List Administrator Out of Town: 2 - 5 March

In a message dated 2/29/00 6:54:32 PM Pacific Standard Time,
dedalus@latrade.com writes:

<< Subj:     (meteorobs) List Administrator Out of Town: 2 - 5 March
 Date:  2/29/00 6:54:32 PM Pacific Standard Time
 From:  dedalus@latrade.com (Lew Gramer)
 Sender:    owner-meteorobs@jovian.com
netastrocatalog-announce@jovian.com (Internet Amateur Astronomers Catalog -
Discussion), nsaac@jovian.com (North Shore Amateur Astronomy Club)

 I will be out of town at an amateur meteor gathering in Florida starting
early
 Thursday morning. There are "List Elves" watching over the larger lists in my
 absence, but if any problem comes up which requires my attention, please just
 BE PATIENT until I return next Monday.

 Clear skies for the weekend everyone!
 --
 Lew Gramer