[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) Chi Orionid Shower 12/1999

Hello,
Did anyone notice any enhanced activity in the Chi Orionids of last
year?
I live in S.E Ireland and saw a gigantic fireball whose path
intersects the Chi Orionid radiant. The fireball eventually landed in
my area, but as yet remains undiscovered. Several houses had
their windows shattered when the fireball landed.
A friend of mine argues that it was probably a late member of the
Leonid storm.
Did anyone else notice an increase in Chi Orionid activity in
December of last year?