[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) KUDOS: "You might be an astronomer if..."

Hi Lew!
    Great list!  To which I may add just one more:
"You might be getting older if..."

...you COULD have been in the Arizona desert on the
morning of Nov. 17, 1966, WITHOUT making yourself
twenty years older...!

Give my regards to David Letterman... Paul in Sicily

http://www.geocities.com/CapeCanaveral/Galaxy/9650/YouMightBeAnAstronomer.html