[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) KUDOS: "You might be an astronomer if..."

Oops!  I stand corrected!  The regards should go more
to JEFF FOXWORTHY than to David Letterman!  I get
those two mixed up all the time...  Turn it into a top
ten list and then David is the guy!  Regards to all,
Paul in Sicily

http://www.geocities.com/CapeCanaveral/Galaxy/9650/YouMightBeAnAstronomer.html