[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs)Flashes

Hi,

I have a picture of and Iridium Flare flash from 3/10/00 on my web page if
anyone is interested. It is at http://www.infowest.com/personal/s/schmutz/
 Look under Solar System & Misc. Pic's. This one was supposed to be -1 but
appeared much brighter ( -5 ). Here is a link to predicting them also.
http://www.heavens-above.com/ . The flares a long drawn out events and not
much of a flash, more of a gradual brightening over 5-8 seconds and 15-25
deg.
Hope this helps
Doug Schmutz