[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) meteorobs-digest V3 #318I'm out of the office today and will return on Friday, March 17th.

I'm out of the office today and will return on Friday, March 17th.

In the meantime, for any trouble you're experiencing with voicemail or telephone please report it directly to the Service Desk at x8301 or via e-mail to * ISD Service Desk. For other issues, you may contact my manager, Jack Marino at x8833.   ~~~mlg~~~

>>> "meteorobs@jovian.com" 03/16/00 18:37 >>>

meteorobs-digest       Thursday, March 16 2000       Volume 03 : Number 318

(meteorobs) Monitoring high sporadic rates -- call for observers
(meteorobs) Re: March 9th, 2000, Arkansas fireball
Re: (meteorobs) Re: March 9th, 2000, Arkansas fireball
Re: (meteorobs) Re: March 9th, 2000, Arkansas fireball
Re: (meteorobs) Re: March 9th, 2000, Arkansas fireball
Re: (meteorobs) Re: March 9th, 2000, Arkansas fireball
Re: (meteorobs) Monitoring high sporadic rates -- call for observers
Re: (meteorobs) Mar 14/15 Meteor Observations From California
Re: (meteorobs) Monitoring high sporadic rates -- call for observers
Re: (meteorobs) Re: March 9th, 2000, Arkansas fireball
Re: (meteorobs) Re: March 9th, 2000, Arkansas fireball
(meteorobs) Yukon Meteorite May Provide 'New Window Into The Universe'
(meteorobs) Forward: NASA PRESS RELEASE
Re: (meteorobs) Re: March 9th, 2000, Arkansas fireball
(meteorobs) [ASTRO] Scientists To Discuss Yukon Meteorite Tomorrow
(meteorobs) Excerpt from "CCNet LETTERS TO THE MODERATOR, 16 March 2000"
Re: (meteorobs) Monitoring high sporadic rates -- call for observers
Re: (meteorobs) Re: March 9th, 2000, Arkansas fireball
(meteorobs) Excerpts from "CCNet, 15 March 2000"
(meteorobs) Fw: Yukon meteorite recovered!
Re: (meteorobs) Re: March 9th, 2000, Arkansas fireball
Re: (meteorobs) Re: March 9th, 2000, Arkansas fireball
(meteorobs) Meteor Activity Outlook March 17-23