[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) Re:Religious balony

In a message dated 03/17/2000 6:49:09 PM US Eastern Standard Time,
rendrag@earthlinkdot net writes:

> I think this kind of religious baloney has no place on any scientific
>  internet group.  I don't know what this Roger Haler had in mind when he
>  sent it to meterorobs.com.

Robert -- I also found it very odd that someone would post this on this forum
since it has nothing to do with anything discussed here.  Perhaps it was an
accidental cross-post since people of all persuasions and beliefs are part of
meteorobs and likely put things like this on other groups related to those
topics.  The person who did it would have to answer your question for us all
to know.

Since it was inappropriate to post this material here in the first place, I
must admit that it seems odd that you took the time to personally criticize
it.  I thought one of the benefits of science was tolerance, and we're all
scientists here, amateur or professional.  What a person believes in their
religion, if they even have one, is their own business.

S. Hicks