[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) Re:Religious balony

Before I delete myself from this list I would like to tell all of you
un-fortunate beings that I am sorry that by mistake this went out through
the list. MEA Cupa.

I was going to give my report of Metors sited in Leesburg Ga for Friday 17
March 2000. But to tell you the truth I could care less now.
You guys are more interested in making it hard for a guy who makes a mistake
who needs you.

ROGER L. HALER A CHRISTIAN AND ASTRONOMER