[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) Re:Religious balony

Ditto to CartoonSid's posts to the list.

In addition allow me to add the following ideas. Our purpose together is
science and mutual education in science. There are on our list Muslims,
Jews, Hindus, Buddhists, Agnostics, Atheists, a host of varieties of
Christians-many of them with mutually incompatible views and a legion of
those with other religious views. We can get along together in our
scientific quest and respect each other's private views which should not
matter to us in our area of mutual interest.

Let us get along or leave.

Follow-Ups: References: