[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) HEllo

Joseph Masturzo wrote:

> Hi,
>
> My name is Joe and I live in Fairmont, WV.  I have
> just recently discovered the wonderful world of
> astronomy and had a great time watching the Leonids
> shower.
>
> I look forward to working with you all.
>
> Joe

Welcome to Meteorobs Joe!

I hope you have a fun time learning and contributing your observations.
A good place to start is browsing the wealth of information at
http://www.imodot net . Sounds like you live in a small town? Thats
advantageous for meteor observing, of course. You probably have pretty
dark skies, or can easily get to some, very nearby? Much easier than for
the many big city dwellers.

Have fun!
Mike