[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) Re: March 9th, 2000, Arkansas fireball

In a message dated 3/19/00 7:46:40 PM Eastern Standard Time,
rhaler@hotmail.com writes:

<< May I inquire as to which fireball is in reference here. I see two replies
 and do not know which one I am reading?? >>

The two we are comparing is the alleged Arkansas meteorite that cause a
brushfire a couple of weeks ago to a fall in Japan (unknown if it was
named)about 1996 (more or less). The Japan meteorite was all over the news in
southern California which is where I acquired the tapes.

Kevin K

"I'm all for individuality...just as long as everyone does it."