[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) meteorobs-digest V3 #323 -

I'm out of the office and will return on Monday, March 27th.

In the meantime, for any trouble you're experiencing with voicemail or telephone please report it directly to the Service Desk at x8301 or via e-mail to * ISD Service Desk. For other issues, you may contact my manager, Jack Marino at x8833.   ~~~mlg~~~

>>> "meteorobs@jovian.com" 03/22/00 19:57 >>>

meteorobs-digest       Wednesday, March 22 2000       Volume 03 : Number 323

(meteorobs) Excerpts from "CCNet, 36/2000 - 21 March 2000"
Re: (meteorobs) Re: Iridium satellites' re-entry
(meteorobs) Electrophonic phenomena
Re: (meteorobs) Re: March 9th, 2000, Arkansas fireball
Re: (meteorobs) Re: Iridium satellites' re-entry
Re: (meteorobs) Re: Iridium satellites' re-entry
Re: (meteorobs) Electrophonic phenomena
Re: (meteorobs) Electrophonic phenomena
(meteorobs) Observations March 21/22-00
(meteorobs) Fwd: Update on March 19 New Jersey fireball sighting
(meteorobs) Excerpts from "CCNet, 37/2000 - 22 March 2000"
Re: (meteorobs) Electrophonic phenomena
(meteorobs) [ASTRO] NEAR-Shoemaker Science Update - March 22, 2000