[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) Possible March radiant

Hi Mark,
    Thanks for the offer to check further on the Cams,
however, I tend to agree with Kim, let's get a
possible ID on one first.  They aren't exactly tearing
up the sky or anything yet!  It might, however,  be
interesting to see if any of the reported fireballs in
recent years might supply a candidate or two as I
suspect this may well be a very sparse bright
meteor-type radiant rather than a regular hourly
producer, if it exists at all.  These type of radiants
are always tough to nail down!  Paul in Sicily