[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) meteorite book

Lloyd Mielke wrote:
> Hi gang:
> Can someone tell me the name and date of publication  of the book that
> lists many of the meteorites that have hit the earth by state.. I
> believe it has been out of print for 20-30 years.

    I think the book you are looking for is called, "Catalog of Meteorites".
by Graham, Bevan and Hutchison, published in the USA by the University of
Arizona Press.  The copy I have is the Forth Edition published in 1985.  It
is a publication of the British Museum (Natural History) 0 565 00 941 9 and
the
University of Arizona Press 0 8165 0912 3.  Library of Congress Catalog Card
Number 84-48681, ISBN 0-8165-0912-3
    There may be a later edition published.  Updates can be found in MAPS,
the Journal of the Meteoritical Society.

Ed Majden