[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) Double oversight

If I may be forgiven for accidentally double posting my last message, I
might also be forgiven for overlooking one interesting fact in said
message:
      Mr. Kingsmill never mentions whether or not he viewed the event
from *just* his window which faced "almost due north"
or whether he went outside to get a better look.  Watching from his
window only, the Andromedid radiant would have been much easier to see
than the Leonid radiant, with the former being northwest while the
latter was almost due east.  He would have practically needed to stick
his head out of his window to see the Leonid radiant.
Kim