[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) Lyrid observations question

Subject:        	(meteorobs) Lyrid observations question

Hi Kim XY,

>     My planetarium software shows that the Lyrid radiant will have
> already risen by 11:30 pm tonight.  It will still be somewhat low on the
> horizon, but 11:30 pm is closer to the peak time than, say 3:00 or
> 4:00am.  I was wondering which hours might be best to wade through the

As you say , it dosen't really matter, as there will be moon
interference.   Here in Canada, we will have cloud interference. Been
this way for several weeks. I think in the last 2 weeks we have seen
10 hours sunlight, maybe 3 hours clear skies at night.

I wish those with clear skies luck and good viewing.  I look forward to
the reports.

Kim XX