[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) Lyrids April 20/21

Hi!

  This wasn't a planned observation, but I woke up at 3:20 local and
there was still more than an hour till dawn, so I decided to check on
the Lyrid activity. As I walked into my backyard it became clear there
wasn't going to much activity as the surroundings were flooded in
moonlight. Anyway, I set up my gear behind the house, so that it
blocked the moonlight. In 1 hour (3:30 - 4:30 local) I saw 6 meteors
- 3 LYR and 3 SPO. All +2 and +3 magnitude. LM was +6.0.

Clear skies!

Jure A.