[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) Null report

I'd like to say that I have something to report but... my backyard right now
has been consistently 4 to 4.5 LM, which I am guessing means that I
shouldn't bother... so I've been sharpening up my other astronomy skills
(hey, bagged my first variable, R Leo tonight!)  I think I'll have a good
chance next week as I'll be in northern rural state of Ohio (south of
Sandusky, if anyone wants to share dinner ;> ) but probably too late to get
in the Etas. :/

Regards,
MikeS
--
Neurowizard             | Beware the fury of a patient man.
neurowiz@neurowiz.com   |