[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) radio obs of eta aquarids may 3-4

 I'm hitting the sack after getting some weird numbers:

time: (long pings, double pings)
11:30-12:00: 33 (1, 0)
12-1: 57  (6, 2)
 1-2: 75  (4, 4)
 2-3: 58  (5, 2)
 3-4: 73  (5, 6)

 Time is EST, long pings were more than a second and double pings were
very close in time (so may be same meteor bouncing multiple transmitters).
I did not include 5 counts that sounded like aircraft echos.
 Again, standard disclaimer, I'm a newbie so all of this is pretty
meaningless (but fun). Cant wait for tomorrow..

Aaron Price, Perlmonger and UNIX Sysadmin
American Association of Variable Star Observers, www.aavso.org
"We are the music makers, we are the dreamers of the dreams." - Roald Dahl