[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) Where have all the reports gone?

Lo there...

I've been silent for most of the winter as I can't stand the cold, but now
I'm getting back into action on the weekends.  I've sent in a few reports to
Mark & Bob L, but haven't sent them to Meteorobs as I make them nice and
neat with tabs in Word, but when copied to normal text/HTML, they are all
screwed up for some people.

On the Alpha Bootid activity topic, I've only plotted one meteor for the 2
hours I've been out so far since Apr. 25, but I remember a few (1-2) meteors
as I was dark adapting my eyes that may have been from the ABO radiant.

Scott Moser
Rockford, IA
taurids@hotmail.com