[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) radio obs of eta aquarids may 5-6

 The 2am rest period manifested itself once again..right before I stopped
at 4 it sounded like it was picking up again..

May 5-4:
       time:     (long pings, double pings)
11:30-12:00: 68  (12, 6)
       12-1: 97  (19, 7)
        1-2: 140 (20, 17)
        2-3: 64  (9, 4)
        3-4: 76  (8, 4)

May 4-5:
       time:      (long pings, double pings)
11:30-12:00: 72   (11, 8)
       12-1: 130  (27, 16)
        1-2: 128  (18, 32)
        2-3: 84   (13, 2)
        3-4: 103  (13, 8)

May 3-4:
12-1: 57  (6, 2)
 1-2: 75  (4, 4)
 2-3: 58  (5, 2)
 3-4: 73  (5, 6)

 Time is EST, long pings were more than a second and double pings were
very close in time (so may be same meteor bouncing multiple transmitters).
I did not include 5 counts that sounded like aircraft echos.