----- Original Message -----
From: <VoyageMag@aol.com>
To: <meteorobs@jovian.com>

Hi Mark
I was wondering if you have any information that I may use
in the  July - August issue of Voyage! Magazine for observers. I have asked
you about this awhile back, and you never replied back, so I'll ask you
again.
     Since my magazine  involves meteorites, fiteballs, and observations, I
wauld like to know if you would like to send me material for publication in
Voyage! Magazine about the upcomming ahowere, observations, etc for the
possibility of new  and regular subscribers to get into this aspect as well.
Could you PLEASE let me know?