[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) Meteors from IRAS-Araki-Alcock

Hi Marco!

  It's great to see your reports again! I have a question -
where is the Eta Lyrid radiant located and what is the
speed of the meteors. I'd like to check my plots for any
shower members. And another thing. What is the orbital
period of IRAS-Araki-Alcock, it appears that the meteoroid
cloud (I presume there is no continuous stream as it is
a long period comet) is quite 'long' as the comet passed
perihelion in 1983.

Clear skies!!

Jure A.