[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) Fwd: Meteor photographs for a book

At 18:29 5/10/00 -1000, you wrote:

>http://www.qsldot net/ah6l/tpage.html
>
>If you like them, you may use them in your book.

Hi, Mike;

I've been searching for an image similar to either of the two on your page
to use as a background for my own web page. The Leonids picture is
particularly nice for that purpose as it's already very large and the stars
show up nicely with little smudging. But the two meteors in the Perseids
image are brighter and more noticeable although the stars are badly smudged
due to the longer time exposure.

Anyway, I was wondering whether I could use either image as my web page
background if I include a credit to yourself?? (I may attempt to brighten
the existing meteor tracks or even copy and paste several more, if I can
figure out how to do that!).

At present, I've two mirrored pages: one at http://www.qsldot net/k0xp and the
other at http://wwwdot net1plus.com/users/ko0u. The Arecibo photos are all
mine, taken personally during a recent job interview in Puerto Rico. I just
wish I'd had the wits to snap the big 430 MHz klystron tubes...

And, is your call AH6L or AH6I? Think it's Lima...

TNX, SteveH, K0XP
Shrewsbury MA

Follow-Ups: References: