[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

RE: (meteorobs) Observations May 15 - A few Eta Lyrids

I am sending this e-mail on behalf of Bill Knispel. He was admitted into the hospital yesterday when they found a huge lump in his chest. He was diagnosed with hotchkins. I am sending out messages to all his friends and lists to let all of you know what has happened to him. I am also sending his phone number at the hospital and his home address in case anyone wants to call him or send a card. Thank you in advance for all you positive thoughts.

Bill's wife,

Donna

Bill's hospital number- (908)788-9498

Bill's home address- 12 Front Street Apt. B

Frenchtown, NJ 08825

Enter the labyrinth:
http://members.xoom.com/Yyrkoon.1/home.htm (Bill's website)
http://members.xoom.com/Morathi/home.htm (Donna's website)