[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) re: shower predictions

>I live in Evanston, Illinois.

>>I am from N. CALIF and would like to know when and where to look

Folks who would like answers to this and ALL similar questions are
best refered to an informational Web page I developed some time back,
on How to Observe Meteor Showers, or "How to See More Meteors!"

    http://www.tiacdot net/users/lewkaren/meteorobs/showers.html

Please browse the (hopefully very useful, VERY readable) information
on this Web page, and if you are STILL wondering "How can I see more
meteors?", then by all means post more questions to our list.

Clear skies, and welcome to 'meteorobs'!
Lew Gramer <owner-meteorobs@jovian.com>