Date: Wed, 24 May 2000 16:59:54 -0400
To: owner-meteorobs-digest@jovian.com
Subject: Sporadic-E
From: Robert E Meyer <remeyer@digitaldot net>

Dear Net Members,

I have been doing some meteor radio work using the FM band. Does anyone on
this net (especially those into radio meteor work) know of any web site
that exchanges data on Sporadic-E propagation observations. While
monitoring 95.9 Mz this morning I was picking up some radio meteor signals
but then started reciving KIZR Esterville, Iowa loud and clear. It is
located 1329 miles from here!

I know that this net is mostly related to visual observation but thought
some one might have some suggestions. Hope this is not too far off topic.

I am located at 27.52 North and 81.42 West, Sebring FL.

Thanks,

(Bob) Robert E. Meyer

------- End of Forwarded Message