[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) (Obs) May 27/28

Well, there is no report, because the weather didnt cooperate. I
had planned to observe for a couple hours Teff Saturday nigth, at
the HAS star party at Dillingham, on Oahu's north shore. I was
curious about the May Alpha Bootids. Unfortunately, after a nice
start, it steadily got overcast. I started a session around 10pm
local time, and saw 2 meteors: a +4 SPO and +2 ECL/SAG. LM
was 6.1, but just got too cloudy to continue, so I terminate the
session. Bummer.

Mike.