[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) message for Mark

Very strange! I get Mark's meteorobs messages and his private mail reaches
me, too, but also my second reply which I sent yesterday afternoon came
back with the same error message. :-(

Mark, I just wanted to tell you that you can use the LM charts, of course,
and that we can also put the software at the IMO website if you wish.

Sorry for using the mailing list for a private message. It won't happen
again.

Sirko

--
*  Dipl.-Inform. Sirko Molau                  *                          *
*  RWTH Aachen, Lehrstuhl fuer Informatik VI  *              __          *